My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Party Animals !

Whew!  It's been a crazy month and a long while since I've updated the journal !   We've been super busy and there are so many moments I've missed that I'm afraid I will forget the details to record them here.

I can start by saying that Frank and I have started a new chapter in our lives and  we are embarking on a business venture/life changing event. We are working towards joint goals that we've never dreamed of before and have finally come together in our dreams and aspirations for our future! WOW! It's only taken 18 years! Okay, so we're a little slow on the up-take!

Our precious son, Jagger Reese turned 9-years-old on the 21st of January. It was bittersweet for me as this is the last of the single digit years for him and I feel his childhood slipping away from us. He's growing so fast but has blessed our life in countless ways. Frank and I had a business trip to Atlanta that took us away from home on his birthday, so we celebrated a weekend late. I took him to Walmart to pick up the ice cream and toppings for the ice cream sundae's he wanted to celebrate. He was only having 3 boys sleep over for his birthday/spend-the-night party and in lieu of gifts he chose to collect donations of dog and cat food for the Humane Society. What a great kid we have! Anyway, while we were at Walmart, time was starting to run short and he was in the process of picking out candy for he and his friends to gorge themselves on and he selected a 1 lb. bag of bubble gum. I immediately said NO as he didn't need a full pound of bubble gum for just the four of them. I could see it already, gum in my carpet, gum in their sleeping bags, on my couch, on the ceiling...you name it...the possiblities are endless! I told him to look for a smaller bag. His reply? "But Mom, this IS the small bag.....it says right here... L - B for "little bag". Now who could argue with that? We bought the gum!

Attached is a photo of the boys crashed our in our living room after a hard night of Hubba Bubba, Cherry Dr. Pepper and too much PS3! Ahhhh, the life of the 9-year-old boy! If only WE could be young again!

Happy Birthday our Sweet Boy! We love you bunches!!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment