My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Groovin' on a Sunday Mornin'

So....We're officially playing hookie from Church!  My husband, who has been in Canada for a week gets up and prepares a delicious breakfast for us, and is soooo sweet to leave the kitchen for me to clean, hey I don't mind....at least I didn't have to cook!  And while I'm cleaning I realize he's MIA....Jagger comes out of his room and asks me where he is, Addie Kate is looking for him....noone can seem to find him.....

After a few minutes, the love of my life and father of my precious children comes traipsing in from the garage, with a handful of CD's that he is blowing the dust off of and heading with a determined look over to the CD player.  For whatever reason, my loving husband has decided that he needs to expose our children to HIS generation of music.

Enter the Jackson Five.  YIKES !  Can you see my eyeballs popping out of my head right now? 

Any of you who know us, know that there is a 10-year age difference between the sweet hubster and myself...soooo....having said that....this isn't MY generation of music either! lol  Long story short...as I'm washing dishes and listening to "la la la la la la la la ....I love yoooooouuuuuuu!"  I look into the living room and realize why I "la la la la la" love him sooooo much.

The photo says it all.  He's piled up on Addie Kate's pink trampoline, strategically placed in our living room to get the wiggles out of our children on an "as needed" basis, with our two blessed children and our puppy Lilly...singing his heart out...on this beautiful Sunday morning!

I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment