My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Friday, February 18, 2011

New Outlet for Mee!

Okay!  I've decided that since I am taking a hiatus from Facebook that I have to have an outlet for sharing the calamities that occur in our home on a daily basis!  I figure that since I'm not on Facebook I won't get caught up in looking at everyone's business and getting stuck for hours.  Everyone has been so sweet to say how much they would miss my updates so I felt compelled to start this blog.  I hope you enjoy reading these updates as much as I will enjoy writing them!  I will miss keeping up with everyone, but will only be away until I get my poo together....sorry for being so blunt, but...it is what it is !

Until another crisis.....

Mee !

2 comments:

  1. Yay! But I hope we haven't begun a new addiction LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!!! Pray for me Pammie! I have a feeling I'm gonna need it !!!! lol lol

    ReplyDelete