My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hey look....a money forest!

On a rare occasion my loving husband, who has been working a ridiculous number of hours lately TO INCLUDE ALL DAY CHRISTMAS DAY, has the luxury of going in to work at 2 p.m.  So, with his 1 1/2 hour commute, that means he can actually eat breakfast with his family and leave the house at 12:30 instead of 4:30 a.m.!  AND....he's cooking breakfast to boot!  BONUS! 

Anyhoo....I digress.....so while our precious baby daughter is slowly waking up by watching cartoons on the couch and our son, who is a "mini-me" of his father is still sleeping, the hubster and I are taking advantage of some much needed one-on-one to TALK WITHOUT INTERRUPTION!  Now, anyone with kids will totally understand what I'm saying!  So during the course of our conversation I was sharing with him that I had picked up the photo disk from our good friend, Cindy South, containing the Christmas pictures of the kids and Addie Kate's 4-year-old pictures.  Just as I was educating my loving husband on my new venture, of making a delightful photo book in lieu of printing out tons of different sizes and buying numerous frames with nowhere to hang them....he suddenly interrupts me.  He grabs me by the shoulders and turns me toward the back yard, which we've endearingly renamed "Afghanistan" in honor of all of the holes our dogs have dug...the then says, "Don't worry honey, Look!" and I excitedly start searching the vast wasteland out our back doors.  "We've got a money forest growing in the backyard!"    KNOTHEAD!  This is why I'm married to him....he keeps me laughing!  I love my hubby! ;o)


Can't be serious for one second !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment