My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Thursday, December 9, 2010

How spoiled is spoiled ???

This a.m. Addie Kate and I had an "EXTENSIVE" conversation, of which I got on Flip Video, wherein my precious baby girl lodged her complaints about our Lilly chewing up the cat toys and her Polly Pockets.  She was complaining that she only had "two" Polly Pockets and I could swear that a child as "Blessed" or shall I say "spoiled" as mine would certainly have more than two Polly Pockets.  After all, they are cheap little plastic dolls with plastic clothes that you can purchase by the gross for what.....$5 ????  Anyhoo, she kept insisting, albeit with a suspicious smile on her face which lead me to believe she was fibbing, that she only had two Polly Pockets.  So I continued filming and followed her back to her room to count her bucket of Polly Pockets.  Low and behold, my Precious Punkie Poodle Pie was not fibbing, but telling the truth!  Bless her pointy little head!  She is soooo deprived!  In her huge pink bucket, complete with the Polly Pocket Deluxe Swimming Pool and Patio Set AND RV complete with Chandelier, 52" drop down flat screen television, and BBQ grill,  there were indeed ONLY TWO POLLY POCKETS!  Well, all of this investigation made her VERY hungry and she immediately requested her "Yucky Charms".  Now I'm not sure why anyone would want "Yucky Charms" but it is her "cer-wal" of choice....sooo after horking down two bowls, I took this picture of my little angel with milk on her cute little button nose!  Have I  mentioned I love this girl ?????


My Princess Punkie Poodle Pie !
  

No comments:

Post a Comment