My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Friday, December 10, 2010

Sawin' logs !

For anyone who knows ANYTHING about the Golden Clan, you know our sleeping arrangements are a bit, well.....unconventional.  Long story short...I can't sleep in the bed with my husband because he could single handily take down 50 acres a night by himself sawing logs.  So, of late, he's been sleeping in Jagger's room with him, so that we can get Addie Kate back on her schedule, you know, sleeping in her big girl bed all by herself!  So....I've been livin' large....feeling much like royalty with my luxurious bed complete with brand new jumbo chenille body pillow (courtesy of Sam's club for $12.97 WHOO HOO !) ALL TO MYSELF!!!  So....this morning my precious son comes out of his room and immediately lodges into a play by play of all of the various "endearing" sounds his sweet father makes in his sleep.  Then there is an awkward...shall I say pause...."Yep", Jagger says, "He's moving back in with you!"  I love my life !!!!!


Jagger and his wit !  He kills me !


No comments:

Post a Comment