My Family

My Family
Why I wake up everyday !

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Praise God for "Happy Pills" !!!

I've got lots to do today so I tell my sweet son to go take a shower because we've got errands to run.  A few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom, MY bathroom because Heaven forbid he bathe in his OWN shower.  I think this is because for the first several years of his life we shared a bathroom as we had no master bedroom or bath in our home so he's conditioned to use ours....LUCKY US !  Anyhoo...I digress....so he comes bolting down the hall, in ALL HIS GLORY if you know what I mean, and launches into this lengthy explanation of which I will try to repeat verbatim here.....

Jagger:  "Mom!  I was trying to open...well when I turned on the water...the shower door...I tried...the door ...it...well it...when I tried to open...."

Me:  "Did you break the door Jagger?"

Jagger:  "NO...I DID NOT BREAK THE DOOR!  When I tried to open...you know when you slide it...how it, you know slides.....it was trying to not open and ......"

Me: "Jagger, did you break the shower door?"

Jagger:  "No Mom!  I DID NOT BREAK THE DOOR !  I PROMISE!"

Me:  "Jagger....Is the shower door broken?"

Jagger:  "Yes!"

There you have it!  No wonder I'm medicated! lol

The cute factor....it's saved him more than once !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment